Sunday 17 July 2011

Second week's reflection

This week, we had a quite interesting task which is called Think, Pair and Share. We were asked to choose any of the given topic and we had to study the topic individually (Think). For my topic, I chose Learning About ICT and I was pairing with Norhilman Hussin(Pair). The topic was quite challenging but my partner did help me a lot in find out about the learning about ICT.
            After that, we had to start a discussion in our official Facebook groups. We were also asked to share the document in the group and discuss about the chosen topic (Share). We as the moderators also need to give comment and response. (Online Discussion).
            The task is really tough but due to the help of our course lecturer and coordinator, we can manage to finish our task. We really appreciate their guidance and support. (24/7)

No comments:

Post a Comment